Thursday, April 22, 2010

IT'S ART!



So i'm wondering...does having a tattoo or a piercing (facial) make you less proffesional?





This topic really gets me worked up! i feel that having a design and admiring the work of someone else shouldn't make you any less professional. Having a tattoo or piercing doesn't change your knowledge...does it?! A tattoo is art. A piercing is art. I feel that as soon as people see a tattoo or piercing they immidiatley degrade you and associate you with ''flith, lower class''. I just dont't get how having one or many of either can affect the way you perform at work!!!




IT IS ART!


3 comments:

  1. You prove a good point HollywooD. You probably know how that old expression goes, "Don't judge a bok by its cover!". Sometimes, I feel we should all have the same perspective on things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have! how do you feel about the whole thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my opinion, it doesn`t matter what the person looks like, as long as that person is competent enough to do his or her`s job properly. Unless they`re doing something which involves talking to people in person and their tattoos or piercings are distracting or intimidating, I think it is acceptable.

    ReplyDelete